- Weston Inn & Suites is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Government issued identification is required for all registering guests. All adult guests must be registered in order to gain access to the rooms and the pool area.
- Valid identification must be shown in order to obtain replacement keys. Hotel staff will not issue a key to anyone who is not registered.
- Please do not rent a room for or share a room key with anyone who is not a registered guest. These actions would result in the eviction (without a refund) of all guests staying in that room.
- Weston Inn & Suites does offer smoking rooms depending on availability. Please be aware than anyone who smokes in a non-smoking room will be subjected to a $250.00 fee.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. Should a guest book a room for 2 people and arrive at the hotel with an extra person(s), an additional $10.00 per extra person will be added to the daily room rate.
- We request that you be courteous and keep noise levels down after 10:00 PM. We will ask you to leave without a refund in the case that we receive any noise complaints.
- There is a maximum occupancy of 4 people per room regardless of the room category.
- The swimming pool is for registered hotel guests ONLY. This means that only guests who have paid and are physically staying at the hotel will have access. No other friends or family are allowed. No pets, food, glass bottles, or glass of any kind are permitted in the pool area. The pool hours of operation are from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Management reserves the right to deny the use of the pool to anyone at any time.
Collection of personal data
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.